Vorobyeva Elena Gennad'evna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of economics of cooperation and business, Saransk Cooperative Institute (branch), Russian University of Cooperation (17 Transportnaya street, Saransk, Russia), email@example.com
Plekhanova Elena Aleksandrovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, head of sub-department of economics of cooperation and business, Saransk Cooperative Institute (branch), Russian University of Cooperation (17 Transportnaya street, Saransk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Kildyushkina Irina Gennad'evna, Candidate of historical sciences, associate professor, head of department of regional studies and programs, Research Institute of Humanities under the Government of the Republic of Mordovia (3 L. Tolstogo street, Saransk, Russia), irakil1967@ mail.ru
Background. In the context of the policy for improvement of the quality of education in Russia the knowledge of innovative technologies, the willingness and ability to put innovative teaching methods into practice become an important factor in evaluation of teachers’ professionalism. On the background of the educational paradigm transformation, creative activity of a teacher and the use of innovative methods and technologies in teaching are actualized. The purpose of the paper is to substantiate the necessity of the innovative approach and to analyze innovative technologies and methods of training used in teaching of economic disciplines at universities.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were solved on the basis of the analysis of contemporary publications, proceedings of international scientific conferences on the aspects of innovative approaches in education, teaching at universities and innovative pedagogy, taking into account the provisions of the Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” № 273-FZ, adopted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on December 29, 2012, the Federal Law “On amendments to the Federal Law “On Science and the State Science and Technology Policy” from July 21, 2011 № 254-FZ, the Regulation on Interactive Learning at the RUC, approved by the Order of the RUC on June 8, 2011 № 304-od. The ideas of I. I. Abylgaziev, M. M. Bakhtin, E. F. Zeer, I. V. Ilyin, G. V. Lavrentiev, N. B. Lavrentiev, A. S. Makarenko, O. N. Shakhmatova, T. N. Rapatsevich, A. Ya. Saveliev, A. Toffler, as well as the works by A. V. Petrovsky, I. P. Podlas, S. D. Smirnov, V. F. Shatalov and others take a special place in the context of this study. Methodological potential includes following general scientific methods: collection of facts, experiment, simulation, scientific abstraction, analysis and synthesis, system approach, induction and deduction, historical and logical methods, graphical (comparative analysis) method, classification, as well as traditional methods of educational studies: observation, consideration of experience, primary sources, interviews, analysis of methodical documentation. In total they allowed to systematize, compare the content and significance, and to identify the most efficient technologies and methods of training in order to improve effectiveness of teaching of economic disciplines at universities.
Results. Theoretical principles of the innovative approach to teaching, modern technologies and methods of training are analyzed in order to distinguish the most effective of them in terms of the innovative approach, as well as the expediency and necessity of their use for teaching of economic disciplines at universities are substantiated. The authors’ own opinion in this field of research is based on the practice of teaching of economic disciplines at the sub-department of Economics of Cooperation and Business of the Saransk Cooperative Institute (branch) of the Russian University of Cooperation.
Conclusions. The use of innovative technologies and methods of training for teaching of economic disciplines at universities is caused by the necessity to improve the quality of education through increasing the effectiveness of the learning process. Modern innovative technologies and methods can be used with pedagogical innovative technologies or without them. The most effective ones include interactive technologies and techniques in combination with new, innovative interaction in the system of “teacher – student” on the basis of the innovative approach which is synergistic in nature. The greatest effect for students is achieved when they are put into the educational process comprehensively and systematically.
innovation, innovative teaching, technology, methods of training, economic disciplines, university, interactive methods, pedagogical innovation, education, teacher, student.
1. Lavrent'eva N. B. Pedagogicheskie osnovy razrabotki modul'noy tekhnologii obucheniya [Pedagogical basis of modular educational technology development]. Barnaul: Izd-vo AltGTU-AAEP, 1998. Available at: http://www2.asu.ru/cppkp/index.files/ucheb.files/innov/Part1/chapter1/1.html (accessed 28 July 2013).
2. Innovatsionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii [Innovative technologies in education]. Eds. I. I. Abylgaziev, I. V. Il'in. Moscow: MAKS Press, 2011, iss. 2, pp. 10–11. Available at: http://ciot.msu.ru/method (accessed 28 July 2013).
3. Dobrynina V. I., Kukhtevich T. N. Sotsial'nye konflikty v vysshey shkole [Social conflicts at universities]. Moscow, 1993. (Fostering system at universities: survey / NIIVO. Issue 3).
4. Deryabina N. P. Innovatsionnye metody obucheniya – novye puti razvitiya shkol'nogo i vuzovskogo obrazovaniya [Innovative methods of education – new ways of school and university education development]. Available at: http://fb.ru/article/4376/innovatsionnyiemetodyi- obucheniy-anovyie-puti-razvitiya-shkolnogo-i-vuzovskogo-obrazovaniya (accessed 28 July 2013).
5. Bazilevich V. D. Neortodoksal'naya teoriya Y. A. Shumpetera. Istoriya ekonomicheskikh ucheniy [Unorthodox theory of Y.A. Shumpeter. History of economic doctrines]. Available at: http://www.referent.ru/1/67513; http://banauka.ru/76.html (accessed 28 July 2013).
6. Bazilevich V. D., Grazhevs'ka N. I., Gayday T. V., Leonenko P. M., Nesterenko A. P. Istoriya ekonomicheskikh ucheniy: ucheb. posobie [History of economic doctrines: tutorial]. Kiev: Znanie, 2004.
7. Vikipediya: svobodnaya entsiklopediya. [Wikipedia: free encyclopedia]. Available at: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innovatsiya (accessed 28 July 2013).
8. Borisov A. B. Bol'shoy ekonomicheskiy slovar' [Great economic dictionary].Moscow: Knizhnyy mir, 2008,860p.
9. Federal'nyy zakon «O vnesenii izmeneniy v Federal'nyy zakon “O nauke i gosudarstvennoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy politike”» № 254-FZ ot 21 iyulya 2011 g. [Federal law “On amendments to the Federal law “On science and the state scientific and technological policy” № 254-FZ from July 21, 2011]. Available at: http://www.referent.ru/1/67513 (accessed 28 July 2013).
10. Gorbacheva V. G. Osnovy innovatsionnykh protsessov v obrazovatel'noy deyatel'nosti [Basic innovative processes in education]. Available at: http://www.ibl.ru/konf/070411/17.html (accessed 28 July 2013).
11. Rapatsevich E. S. Pedagogika: bol'shaya sovremennaya entsiklopediya [Pedagogy: great contemporary encyclopedia]. Minsk: Sovremennoe slovo, 2005.
12. Lavrent'ev G. V., Lavrent'eva N. B. Innovatsionnye obuchayushchie tekhnologii v professional'noy podgotovke spetsialistov [Innovative educational technologies in professional training of specialists]. Barnaul: Izd-vo AltGU, 2002.
13. Savel'ev A. Ya. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia]. 1994, no. 2, pp. 15–18.
14. Zeer E. F. Obrazovanie i nauka [Education and science]. 1999, no. 1 (1), pp. 112–121.
15. Shakhmatova O. N. Lichnostno-orientirovannye tekhnologii professional'nogo razvitiya pedagogov professional'noy shkoly: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Individual-oriented technologies of professional development of university teachers: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Ekaterinburg, 2000.
16. Makarenko A. S. O vospitanii [On education]. Moscow: Politizdat, 1988, 256 p.
17. Smirnov S. D. Pedagogika i psikhologiya vysshego obrazovaniya: ot deyatel'nosti k lichnosti: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedeniy [Pedagogy and psychology of higher education: from activity to an individual: tutorial for students of pedagogical universities]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2001, 304 p. Available at: http://www.kosstu.kz/static/uploads/library/gumanitar/pedagogika/g-p-10.txt (accessed 28 July 2013).
18. Verbitskiy A. A., Il'yazova M. D. Invarianty professionalizma: problemy formirovaniya: monogr. [Invariants of professionalism: problems of formation: monograph]. Moscow: Logos, 2011, 288 p. Available at: http://oot-kaf.ru/files/oot/Verbitskiy_Iliazova.pdf (accessed 28 July 2013).
19. Savel'ev A. Ya. Vestnik vysshey shkoly [Higher school bulletin]. 2000, no. 3, pp. 15–21.
20. Pivovarova L. V. Innovatsionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii [Innovative technologies in education]. Moscow: Maks-Press, 2011, part 2, pp. 79–94. Available at: http://ciot.msu.ru/files/innovat-edu-tech.pdf (accessed 28 July 2013).
21. Shushlyapin O. I. Lichnostno-orientirovannyy i gruppovoy podkhod pri samostoyatel'noy rabote v vuzakh: obosnovanie nekotorykh aktivnykh i innovatsionnykh metodov obucheniya [Individual-oriented and group-oriented approach at unsupervised learning at universities: substantiation of some active and innovative training methods]. Available at: http://www.mif-ua.com/archive/article/21693 (accessed 28 July 2013).
22. Emel'yanov Yu. N. Aktivnoe sotsial'no-psikhologicheskoe obuchenie [Active socialpsychological training]. Leningrad: Izd-vo LGU, 1985, 168 p.
23. Osnovy pedagogiki i psikhologii vysshey shkoly: ucheb. posobie [Basic pedagogy and psychology at higher school: tutorial]. Ed. A. V. Petrovsky. Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. un-ta, 1986. Available at: http://www.twirpx.com/file/290731/ (accessed 28 July 2013).
24. Bakhtin M. M. Estetika slovesnogo tvorchestva [Esthetics of verbal art]. Moscow: Iskusstvo, 1979, 424 p.
25. Vorob'eva E. G. Ispol'zovanie innovatsionnykh metodov v prepodavanii distsipliny «Ekonomika otrasli»: ucheb.-metod. posobie [Application of innovative methods in teaching the subject of “Branch economy”: methodological tutorial]. Saransk: Print-Izdat, 2013, 68 p.